“Made in the USA” PPE Medical Face Shields as low as $3.50 each with free shipping.
RAILEX PPE FACE SHIELDSAVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING FROM STOCK
Due to the immediacy of the situation we have done everything possible to process your order. To order our Face shields you can:
- Order online 24 hours per day
- 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM call Railex M-F 718-845-5454
- 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM M-F call 516-983-6527
- 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM Saturday and Sunday call 516-983-6527
Railex Face Shields are Made in the USA
Railex PPE Face Shields are manufactured 100% in our New York factory. We cut and fabricate and assemble every part of the Face Shield. Many of the other face shields on the market are imported. These can be spotted with phrases such as “ships from the USA” or “assembled in the USA”. If you want an American made product Railex Face Shield is it! Railex Face Shields are made with Pride in the USA. Our shields are incredibly lightweight and comfortable to wear for hours.
We ship all orders the same day if received by 2:00. We are shipping from our stock and can turn around your order immediately. We can ship next day service. Please call for details.
Our medical PPE face shields have the following features:
- The Rigid frame is padded and holds it shape. This makes the SBS design comfortable to wear for hours at a time.
- Foam insert prevents particles from entering from above and increases rigidity.
- Glasses, masks and most goggles fit comfortably underneath the shield which is held almost 2” away from the face.
- The elastic strap is adjustable for greater comfort. The strap may contain latex.
- The shield is made from a flexible transparent plastic that is easy to clean.
- Our Face shield is incredibly lightweight at just 2.4 ounces.
Fight this terrible pandemic, and keep our employees working and receiving a paycheck.
Railex is making face shields. We are currently running and making these shields. We ship most orders the same day or the next business day. We are shipping from our stock and can turn around your order immediately.
Our products may contain latex. The face shields are made from a clear flexible acetate or polypropylene material at 5 to 10 mils thick.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES
(excluding AK & HI)
As Low As $3.50 per Unit
(see quantity pricing)
The Story of the Railex PPE Splash Guard Medical Face Shield
Railex is a manufacturing company with a proud 60-year history of excellence and innovation. When business as usual came to a halt we wanted to do something to help. We heard about the shortage of PPE for healthcare workers. We then heard about an opportunity to work with a local high school, university, and university hospital to start making face shields. We worked with them to supply 5,000 face shields.
The face shields were designed by the STEM teachers and their class at The Stony Brook School.
- Teachers Stan Winston and Jeremy Donovan
- Students Ethan Magnuson, Cole Spier, and Tiger Winston
The design they came up with could be produced at a high rate of over 100 per hour, which overcame the limitations of 3D printed versions. The design also uses material that are available quickly on the market, which is very important in these times. Lastly their design, unlike the “quick” versions healthcare workers are being forced to settle for now, is comfortable and rugged just like the commercial versions of face shields that are in such short supply. This comfort is important to health care workers and First Responders as they have these Face Shields on all day.
Railex is now bringing our new-found capability to the market. Our goals are simple.
- Help the fight against this terrible pandemic.
- Keep our employees working instead of shutting down
We look forward to the day we can stop making these face shields and go back to business as usual!
We would also like to thank all the team members who were so important in helping get the 1st 5,000 units for free to Stony Brook University Hospital. All of these companies and individuals donated time and materials:
- The Stony Brook School
- Stony Brook University
- Home Depot
- PC Richard
- JPG Electric
- Northshore Tool and Die
- LPR Precision Part & Tool
- Railex Corp.